Thursday, June 18, 2009

Maisie has had the best time looking for seashells.




Mason was having a blast riding the boogie boards and loves to turn it around the wrong way:)




I can never seem to get them to both smile and open their eyes at the same time!



Shannon and I after being out in the heat.
We are having a great time at the beach, but I would like to ask everyone to please pray for my sister-in-law, Jamie, she has found out that her breast cancer has returned and will be going for test soon to find if it has spread anywhere else in her body. She is truly one of the strongest women I know, but is just isn't fair that she has to go through this again!
The beach is so much fun this year. This is the best time I've had in about 4 years, the kids are older and are able to enjoy the water and the sand. They are also both able to walk and carry thier own toys and items - it sure does help me out since Greg isn't down here yet. We are all very excited that he comes in tomorrow night. I think he's even excited that he's coming in. Two weeks is a long time!







3 comments:

  1. I know how hard it is to get them both looking and happy...it has forced me to be creative. Has Maisie lost a tooth? TOO CUTE!

    Your sister in-law is in my prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying!

    Beach blogging is so fun! The outdoors is the best place for the right lighting and creativity. We will be heading to the beach next Friday for 10 days! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be praying! I just hate to hear that. Please keep us posted. Have a great week with Greggy Pooh! He should be getting there real soon.

    ReplyDelete