Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blogging day 1 - Beach




Well, I am very new to this, but everytime I read my friend Adrienne's blog, I always think this would be great to do, so here goes.
We are spending our usual time at the beach this summer and it has been a great time. The kids are so much easier this year and are really having a blast! We are just waiting on Greg to get here, there is just no way he can come all 3 weeks with us.
Today was a great day, we are loving the beach. We met a nice couple with a 12 week old baby, it is so hard for me to remember my babies at that age already, I can't imagine years from now. I am learning each day that my son is going to be the class clown and loves to entertain people. The man we met was talking to Mason and asked him what his name was, in typical Mason fashion, he shrugs his shoulders and scrunches up his nose and says "I don't know". So the man asked again and this time he says "2". I am standing by listening and hear Mason tell the man he is 2 years old, so at this point I decided to help out. He just started laughing and then tells the man his name is "Ma-ton" as he says it, and I explained he is 3, not 2. He ate up every second of the couple laughing at him. I think I have my hands full! My sweet little wild man!
Maisie on the other hand thankfully, is very cautious and aware of things. She loves to follow the rules and is an all around people pleaser. She is wise beyond her years, loves to learn and soaks up everything she hears and sees. Maisie told me the other day that she was so hungry she "be-voured" all her food and that Mason was "chowing down" on his chips and dip. I never know what she's going to say. She's my little sweepea!

3 comments:

  1. so excited you are blogging~ we will break you into the tricks and such. It looks great so far. Are you still doing paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle!
    So glad you have a blog! I'm a major blog stalker! Your kids are adorable. Have fun at the beach tell your family hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I am very proud of you! I hope you do better than me!!! Enjoy your last week at the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete